- Work closely with department managers to oversee all aspects of site operations of entire facility, including staffing, training, employee relations, repair and maintenance, game operations, site IT, cleanliness, organization, service timing, quality product, cash handling and site administration.
- Fully accountable for all aspects of P&L, including achieving annual revenue, profit, return on asset, cost control and inventory control.
- Accountable to maximize daily sales and effectively manage costs, labor and cash control
- Work closely with site Chef to oversee culinary operations
- Work closely with Facilities regarding maintenance updates, issues and concerns
- Responsible to oversee repair and maintenance budget
- Ensures site reviews are within acceptable standards
- Continuously promote safety and sanitation throughout the facility
- Responsible to take proactive approach to guest relations, i.e. time spent on floor interacting with guests, table visits, etc.
- Ensures the highest level of quality and standards
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of guest relations and the quality of experience delivered to the guest, i.e. product, timing, service, entertainment, excitement, etc.
- Empowers management and staff to deliver exceptional service
- Ensures guest surveys are within acceptable standards
- Responsible for the on-going development of all site managers
- Responsible for the development of Managers-in-Training
- Responsible for MIT training, including monitor scheduling, MIT orientation, MIT binders, weekly one-on-one’s, respond to trainer/trainee feedback, etc.
- Assures management and staff morale is maintained at a high level.
- Responsible to provide direct and honest feedback to staff regarding individual performance
- Establishes operational guidelines for the recruitment and retention of staff.